Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
hells bells and twat-waffles
hells bells and o-rang-a-tang jizz
hells bells and douche pizza
hells bells and smutty draws
hells bells and plastic soup
hells bells and crumbly crabs
hells bells and roastbeef puss
hells bells and ri-ri's "after" face *too soon? mmmaybe
hells bells and swirly garbage juice
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
1. Strawberry shortcake and He-man!......i have a pic of me when i was like 3 or 4 in red sweat pants...rainbow suspenders...roller skates...and a metal Strawberry Shortcake lunch box....i was apparently raised by disco roller derby parents. who puts a 3 year old in skates with rainbow suspenders?? anyways, loved watching He-man...*i have the poooowerr* i was a total tomboy! i had the green tiger he rode and Skeletor and his castle of doom...i think i was my father's only son even tho i have a vajayjay!
2. the Smurfs and the Snorks! i watched the Smurfs all. the. time! i loved Gargamel and that damn raspy sounding cat. i wanted to be Smurfette for the longest!..how fucking awesome would that be to be THE ONLY chic in your world!?? and the Snorks..ya'll remeber them??...they were like underwater smurfs with peen shaped things on their heads. loved them too!
3. Fraggle Rock- thats just a classic..everyone loved Fraggle Rock!!
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Thundercats- like i said, i was a Tomboy...enuff said.
5. Gummy Bears- the adorable lil bears that lived in the tree and dressed like Robin Hood and drank the gummy juice to go bouncing everywhere!! "gummy bearsss....bouncin here and there and everywhere!!"
1. colored jeans......hot at the time..but not a good look....yellow, pink, blue jeans. not the jeans that were cut from colored cloth. but the jeans that looked like regular jeans...but than were dyed over top in awful neon colors. you know what i mean??
2. bedazzled jean jackets- lmaooo @ this one. i had a Godmama that had no kids and was RICH so she would take us every summer to Disneyland and Atlanta and Tampa...fun times....but she bought pretty much all our clothes for us cuz my parents was poor as hell and aint buy us shit!... so she made each of my 5 sisters these AWFUL dazzzly, shiney, puff painted, color coded jean jackets!! imagine going back to the hood with Guess, Marithe Francois Girbraud *waaay before it was cool and the hood rocked them*, Calvin Klein, Ann Taylor, all that super duper white ppl shit and all ur friends rocking Jordache and bobo's looking at u like u crazy!!
3. Z-cavarechi....Skidz....and Sleep Wear. remeber when rocking the pajama outfits was hot?? i think it was called Sleep Wear...lil cotton top and bottoms with the pin stripes and pajama themes on em. Skidz were that baggy ass checkered pants or overalls. HOT @ the time!...and Z. Cavarechi was them pants that had major hip room....they were like str8 legged but poofed waaaay out in the hip and pocket area....dont know why but kids rocked em!
4. "love eric" socks. yall remember them??...they were SUPER THICK and scrunched down i think they was called E.G socks and every pair had one sock with "love eric" scrawled in cursive @ the bottom. my label whore friends used to try and look @ the bottom of everyones socks to see if they had the "real" ones or bootleg ones. i always had the bootleg ones! whores.
5. NEON colors. neon glasses, neon bike shorts, neon shirts, neon jackets, neon shoes. i had a BAD ass pair of LA Gear high tops that were neon green and yellow with 2 shoe laces in each shoe, one of each color....God, i loved them shoes!!
6. Cross Colours, Looney Toon shirts with the characters all thugged up!...lmao...loved that shit!, NIKE...anything NIKE was hot, gold necklaces with ya name, surfer t-shirts * quicksilver, body glove* black folks know they wasnt surfing, even in Lauderdale..but we rocked them tee's!!
1. kool-aid dyed hair...clearly this was white folks...and i tried...but my damn hair was too dark...couldnt see any color!....damn i hated them blond heffas!!
2. gettin Nike checks shaved into ya head!..lol...that shit was crazy..white boys and black boys was doing that!
3. The Shabba Ranks slope fade and the gold rimmed hammer glasses!! sexxxxy!!
4. the huge teased and hairsprayed bangs...again white gurls.
5. taking the lil chip bags and putting them in water, and than in the microwave so they shrink up and making a key chain out of them! did ya'll ever do that??
6. slap bracelets. nuff said!
7. puttin blow pops in ya pony tail....2 or 3 of em....saving em for later! lol blue rasberry blow pops!! loved em!! atomic fireballs, lemon heads, warheads, and cry babies!!!
8. wearing ya overalls one up, one down...again HOT back then...not so much now! matter of fact..unless u a farmer, or 8 months pregnant..overalls aint for NO ONE!!
9. anything TOMMY HILFIGER.
10. british knights, la gear, fila, finesse *the ones with the half basketball logo* pump up reeboks, saucony, adidas, keds. the Marshall Faulk nikes, the Grant Hill filas, Alonzo Mourning, Micheal Jordan.
lord thats enough!! im tired!!..feel free to leave any memories i forgot!! or anything that was hot in ur area!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
WHAT THE FUCK??
who saw this comming?? rumors have it that either he found out she had HERPES from all them pics that have been circulating the web with a huge, hideous, juicy bump on her lip or she went thry his phone and started going off in her Barbados accent bout sum hoe shit!
i ont know what to believe...what i do know..is that Rhianna kinda Amazonianish...and ill be damn if a BUCK o' FIVE mafukka gonna hem me up and give me a damn concussion!! that scrawny dude would have his narrow ass handed to him!! and assault with a deadly weapon?? fareal Cee Bee...u had to pick sumthing UP to fight a woman??...he a real pusstastic mafukka....i wonder if he was singing "Beat ya downnn...i'm really gonna beat ya down"!?? wouldnt that be sum shit? you.tube..where is the footage of this??
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
"Everyone in hip-hop discriminates against gay people," Kanye West says. Kanye West says "gay" has become an antonym to hip-hop - and that it needs to be stopped. During an interview for an MTV special, the 27-year-old rapper launched into a discussion about hip-hop and homosexuality while talking about "Hey Mama," a song on his upcoming album, "Late Registration." West says that when he was young, people would call him a "mama's boy." "And what happened was, it made me kind of homophobic, 'cause it's like I would go back and question myself," West says on the show, "All Eyes on Kanye West," set to air Thursday night (10:30 p.m. ET). West says he changed his ways, though, when he learned one of his cousins was gay. "It was kind of like a turning point when I was like, `Yo, this is my cousin. I love him and I've been discriminating against gays."' West says hip-hop was always about "speaking your mind and about breaking down barriers, but everyone in hip-hop discriminates against gay people." He adds that in slang, gay is "the opposite, the exact opposite word of hip-hop." Kanye's message: "Not just hip-hop, but America just discriminates. And I wanna just, to come on TV and just tell my rappers, just tell my friends, `Yo, stop it."' West, whose debut disc "The College Dropout" won a Grammy for best rap album, will see his second record in stores on Aug. 30.